LHC Tabs PAS WC
Passive Temp Support
- Stable temperatures due to Passive Temp Support.
- Temperature support.
- Booking and tracking.
Stable temperatures due to Passive Temp Support.
Shipping sensitive pharmaceutical products, diagnostic products, biotech material, hi-tech products and more well isolated: take advantage of cutting-edge solutions for passive temperature support and of the Pharma Hub Frankfurt – Europe’s largest hub for temperature-sensitive cargo.
Passive temperature support for your cargo.
- Passive temperature support throughout the entire Lufthansa Cargo network
- Optimization of apron times, storage in protected, temperature-controlled environments
- Transport in temperature-controlled cargo compartments whenever possible, depending on the aircraft type
- Large center for temperature-controlled logistics in Europe: cutting-edge, certified Pharma Hub Frankfurt with specially trained personnel
- Reliable airport-to-airport transport of temperature-sensitive dangerous goods with passive temperature control according to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Road Feeder Service by refrigerated truck for most shipments, upon request directly to your customs warehouse
Packaging solutions for the best insulation.
- Cutting-edge insulation packaging prevents temperature fluctuations for a limited period of time, regardless of the surrounding environment – can be booked through Lufthansa Cargo
- va-Q-tainer: Container to keep temperature constant for up to five days in three temperature zones between -25°C and +25°C, in four sizes and up to two US palettes
- Effective protection from sunlight through or specially developed reflective foil: on all palettes worldwide and completely free of charge
At the cutting edge of industry requirements.
- Always keeping an eye on market developments and constantly in dialog with the industry in order to fulfill your current needs
- Support in meeting regulatory requirements
- Actively shaping the digitalization of the airfreight sector and certification processes in cooperation with IATA
- IATA CEIV* certification for transporting pharmaceuticals
- IATA CEIV* certification for stations in Frankfurt, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Mexico, Munich and Chicago - more to follow
CEIV Pharma Certificate Airline
CEIV Pharma Certificate Pharma Hub Frankfurt
CEIV Pharma Certificate Pharma Center Atlanta
CEIV Pharma Certificate Pharma Center Washington D.C.
CEIV Pharma Certificate Pharma Center Mexico
CEIV Pharma Certificate Pharma Hub Munich
CEIV Pharma Certificate Pharma Center Chicago
*Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics
Easy booking, always informed.
- eBooking 24/7 or booking via the Lufthansa Cargo Service Center
- eTracking 24/7 via the web and mobile app, proactive notifications selectable
- Reliable monitoring of your shipment to ensure a seamless process, with highly detailed transport analyses upon request
- Better planning thanks to a comprehensive infrastructure database: all information on product availability at your location of departure and destinations available online at lufthansa-cargo.com/network/maps/stations
Available product combinations:
Available speed options:
Available add-on services:
LHC Download Section PAS WC
Your benefits at a glance:
Available across the entire Lufthansa Cargo network, including RFS
Passive temperature support through varied packaging solutions
Effective protection against sunlight thanks to specially developed protective foil
Temperature-managed transport, including for dangerous goods
Transparent documentation of the entire transport chain