LHC Tabs PAS WC
Passive Temp Support
- Stable temperatures due to Passive Temp Support.
- Temperature support.
- Booking and tracking.
Stable temperatures due to Passive Temp Support.
Shipping sensitive pharmaceutical products, diagnostic products, biotech material, hi-tech products and more well isolated: take advantage of cutting-edge solutions for passive temperature support and of the Pharma Hub Frankfurt – Europe’s largest hub for temperature-sensitive cargo.
Passive temperature support for your cargo.
- Passive temperature support throughout the entire Lufthansa Cargo network
- Optimization of apron times, storage in protected, temperature-controlled environments
- No temperature control on cont. aircrafts, only possible on A321F and temp. controlled Road Feeder Service (Cool Truck)
- Large center for temperature-controlled logistics in Europe: cutting-edge, certified Pharma Hub Frankfurt with specially trained personnel
- Reliable airport-to-airport transport of temperature-sensitive dangerous goods with passive temperature control according to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Road Feeder Service by refrigerated truck for most shipments, upon request directly to your customs warehouse
Packaging solutions for the best insulation.
- Cutting-edge insulation packaging prevents temperature fluctuations for a limited period of time, regardless of the surrounding environment – can be booked through Lufthansa Cargo
- va-Q-tainer: Container to keep temperature constant for up to five days in three temperature zones between -25°C and +25°C, in four sizes and up to two US palettes
- Effective protection from sunlight through or specially developed reflective foil: on all palettes worldwide and completely free of charge
At the cutting edge of industry requirements.
- Always keeping an eye on market developments and constantly in dialog with the industry in order to fulfill your current needs
- Support in meeting regulatory requirements
- Actively shaping the digitalization of the airfreight sector and certification processes in cooperation with IATA
- IATA CEIV* certification for transporting pharmaceuticals
- IATA CEIV* certification for stations in Frankfurt, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Mexico, Munich and Chicago - more to follow
*Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics
Easy booking, always informed.
- eBooking 24/7 or booking via the Lufthansa Cargo Service Center
- eTracking 24/7 via the web and mobile app, proactive notifications selectable
- Reliable monitoring of your shipment to ensure a seamless process, with highly detailed transport analyses upon request
- Better planning thanks to a comprehensive infrastructure database: all information on product availability at your location of departure and destinations available online at lufthansa-cargo.com/network/maps/stations
LHC Download Section PAS WC
Your benefits at a glance:
Available across the entire Lufthansa Cargo network, including RFS
Passive temperature support through varied packaging solutions
Effective protection against sunlight thanks to specially developed protective foil
Temperature-managed transport, including for dangerous goods
Transparent documentation of the entire transport chain