LHC Tabs Dangerous Goods WC
- The safe way for Dangerous Goods.
- Absolutely safe.
- Simply digital.
- With td.Flash.
- Booking and tracking.
The safe way for Dangerous Goods.
Transporting your cargo as responsibly as possible under the strictest IATA safety requirements: whether you need to ship vehicles, explosive or flammable materials, gases or magnetized materials, we ensure compliance with all the regulations.
Product-appropriate transport for all Dangerous Goods.
- Transporting all dangerous goods (classes 1 to 9)
- Own freighter fleet for transporting CAO (Cargo Aircraft Only) shipments to around 50 destinations worldwide
- Physical and document checks, including checks against the airway bill
- Also available for the transportation of dangerous goods with additional requirements such as temperature control or extra security
- Available at standard td.Pro speed, at faster td.Flash speed or as Emergency shipment
- Please note the restrictions on lithium batteries: further information
Quality and safety you can rely on.
- Transport in line with the appropriate regulations (IATA DGR) and legal requirements as well as even stricter internal safety standards
- Special safety procedures on the ground, handling with radiation protection and separate from non-compatible substances
- Seamless procedures and handling by CAT 6 trained, certified employees
Unique: the DGR repair service.
- Saves time, effort and money: DGR Repair directly remedies minor defects in the DGD at the Frankfurt and Munich hubs, e.g. missing or inaccurate labels and product names
- In this way, delays in transportation can mostly be avoided despite the re-checks required by authorities
- Low costs of only 60€ plus VAT and re-checking fee
- If you have any questions about the general terms and conditions, please contact: DGRfirstname.lastname@example.org
The digital Dangerous Goods Declaration.
- For quicker processing and fewer errors, simply use the IATA standard eDGD
- At the Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna, Hamburg, Hannover and Stuttgart hubs, Lufthansa Cargo already use completely paperless processing for Lufthansa Cargo flights - more locations to follow
- Find out more about eDGD
Dangerous Goods at td.Flash speed.
- Higher speed and priority, accelerated transit at our hubs
- Guaranteed capacity* with td.Flash, incl. immediate booking confirmation: find out more
- The offer includes all classes of Dangerous Goods
- Only available for shipments of up to ten parcels and up to three UN numbers
- Pre-advice must be received at least 3 hours before the latest acceptance time: A simple email with the airway bill number, the “Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods” and the time of receipt at the check-in station suffices
* Due to the characteristics of dangerous goods, it may be necessary to suspend the capacity guarantee in individual cases, for example if limits on volume apply or if other rules prohibit the transport on a certain flight.
Easy booking, always informed.
- Book easily via the Lufthansa Cargo Service Center or submit a booking request online via eServices
- eTracking 24/7 via the web and mobile app, proactive notifications selectable
- With td.Flash: 24/7 personalized support and call-back service
- With Emergency: 24/7 Emergency Hotline +49 180 6707070*
- Better planning thanks to a comprehensive infrastructure database: all information on product availability at your location of departure and destinations available online at lufthansa-cargo.com/stations
Available product combinations:
Available Speed Options:
Available add-on services:
* 0.20€ per call from landlines in Germany, max. 0.60€ per call from German mobile networks
LHC Download Section Dangerous Goods WC
Your benefits at a glance:
Optimal safety for all IATA dangerous goods classes
Freighter fleet for transporting CAO (Cargo Aircraft Only) shipments
Optimized, digitalized processes thanks to eDGD
Handling carried out by certified employees