LHC Tabs Airmail/eCommerce WC
- Speed and reliability for Airmail and eCommerce.
- Large network.
- Digital systems.
- Contact and tracking.
Speed and reliability for Airmail and eCommerce.
Have important mail deliveries reach their destinations around the world predictably and reliably. Whether as eCommerce shipments (with CN38), Express Mail Services (EMS), Priority or Non-Priority airmail shipments – you can count on fast, high-quality delivery of your international letters and packages.
Here is our Airmail Timetable (Winter 22/23).
Here are the General Terms and Conditions for Airmail Transportation.
Countries with particular transport conditions and import or export embargos, including recent changes, can be found here in the list of transport restrictions.
Service and handling expertise.
- Many years of airmail experience in collaboration with over 200 international postal services
- Seamless management by the specialist Airmail/eCommerce team for sales, handling, IT and quality assurance
- Specially trained staff at our locations around the world
- Dedicated Airmail/eCommerce handling facilities at our hubs in Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna and Brussels
Global network, comprehensive capacities.
- Dense network by Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and Brussels Airlines
- Global cooperation for flights to remote destinations
- Over 170 airmail destinations around the world
- Reliable electronic database through manual scanning at over 60 locations
- Services are constantly being expanded in line with our customers’ needs
- Up-to-date online airmail flight plan for precise shipment planning
- Optimal connections and very short transit times of as little as 4 hours at our airmail hubs in Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna and Brussels
Digitally and optimally connected.
- Continuous development of our IT systems
- Reliable electronic database through manual scanning at container level at over 60 locations worldwide
- MailAgent and MailSystem transfer data in MLD (Mail Label Data) format according to IATA standards
- Cross-system support of all data exchange formats based on CARDIT/RESDIT with the latest versions from the Universal Postal Union (UPU) and International Post Cooperation (IPC)
Easy to book, ship and collect.
Transparent, seamless 24/7 shipment tracking with AirmailTracking
Special service team for tracking and claims
Better planning thanks to a comprehensive infrastructure database: all information on product availability at your location of departure and destinations available online at lufthansa-cargo.com/stations
Our international commitment for tomorrow.
Participation in international conferences and active involvement in international organizations, committees and working groups:
- IATA Airmail Panel
- Meetings of the UPU (Universal Postal Union) and the IATA-UPU Contact
- International Postal Cooperation (IPC)
- Future of Mail by Air (FoMbA)
LHC Download Section Airmail/eCommerce WC
Your benefits at a glance:
Global network with more than 170 destinations
Seamless airmail tracking at container level
Expert team for skilled service from a single source
Special airmail handling facilities at our hubs