Logistics for the healthcare industry.
Are you interested to see just what customized solutions for CT scanners, vaccines, generic drugs, donor organs, blood and plasma, and radioactive isotopes for cancer treatments can look like? Take a look at lufthansa-cargo.com/enablingglobalbusiness to see some of our customers’ logistics highlights.
Your benefits at a glance.
Flying allows for flexible supply-chain solutions, ensuring quick medical treatment – in emergencies, too.
The quickest possible processing and delivery throughout the world, guaranteed.
Airfreight provides reliable shipment monitoring, security and documentation.
Customized and simple.
Flying provides real benefits.You can count on your valuable shipments getting to their destination reliably, securely and intact, which we ensure with customized solutions, precise temperature control, the highest security standards and more.
- Special infrastructure: a state-of-the-art Cool Center, where pharmaceutical shipments, classic perishables and temperature-controlled dangerous goods are stored separately.
- Temperature-stable transport: a temperature-controlled, optimized cold chain thanks to significantly shorter transport routes and fewer interruptions during transfers, as well as temperature-controlled compartments on board most flights.
- Cool service: a range of different cooling containers that can also be made available outside of flight and processing hours.
- Just in case: a combination of Cool together with Care, our special product for dangerous goods, which complies with the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Comprehensive documentation: transparent processes with continuous shipment monitoring and password-protected shipment tracking in real time.
- Personal and competent: teams of experts ensure that pharmaceutical and medical technology shipments are monitored and handled appropriately.
Flying can be so simple.
If you value quality, competence and customized logistics solutions, then we are the right choice for you.
- More speed: the quickest connections to over 300 destinations in 100 countries worldwide, including direct transfers and further transport on the ground.
- The highest quality worldwide: smooth transport – through proper handling, precise timing and efficient processes at all locations.
- Reliability and transparency: getting your cargo to its destination safely and on time and tracking it worldwide – thanks to services that are available around the clock with comprehensive tracking options.
- Competence from experience: always the best way – with nearly 100 years of airfreight expertise in a wide range of industries.
- The best advice: contact us 7 days a week with your questions and bookings and for quick problem-solving.