LHC Tabs Chemicals
Safe transport solutions for the chemical industry.
Reliable, secure and as safe as possible across the world:
The chemical industry demand on the Dangerous Goods logistics supply chain are very high – and specific.
If you need to send raw materials, intermediate products, special or functional chemicals, or substances with a limited shelf life as part of an urgent shipment, our broad portfolio, ranging from standardized to customized processes, ensures that everything arrives safely and on time.
We know how to transport your sensitive hazardous material as responsibly as possible under the strictest IATA safety regulations: Whether you need to ship flammable liquids, industrial hazardous gasses or other dangerous goods, we ensure compliance with all the regulations and an arrival at its destination on time and without damage.
We additionally offer Product appropriate transportation for all chemical materials on our own freighter fleet for transporting CAO (Cargo Aircraft Only) shipments worldwide.
Contact our Global Industry Management Team at email@example.com
LHC Download Section Chemicals
Your benefits at a glance.
Decades of experience in working with the chemical industry, with full experts in IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and with complete ADR and IMDG expertise
Own freighter fleet for transporting CAO (Cargo Aircraft Only) shipments to around 50 destinations worldwide
DGR available with standard td.Pro speed, at faster td.Flash speed or as Emergency shipment
LHC Tabs Chemicals 2
Customized and simple.
- Dangerous goods include many different products and substances, such as industrial gases, specialty chemicals and fertilizers, raw materials for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, flavoring agents, adhesives and sealants, as well as reference materials for laboratory testing. We comply with ICAO/IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and equally put the safety of people, the shipment, the environment and the aircraft first each and every time.
- We are experts in Dangerous Goods transportations; we have complete ADR and IMDG expertise and transport chemical shipments safely to their destinations.
- For quicker processing and fewer errors, simply use the IATA standard eDGD the digital Dangerous Goods Declaration.
- Make use of eTracking 24/7 via the web and mobile app with selectable proactive notifications
- Book easily via the Lufthansa Cargo Service Center or submit a booking request online via eServices
If you value quality, competence and customized logistics solutions, then we are the right choice for you.
- Do you have dangerous goods that need to be transported not only in accordance with the strictest security regulations, but also as part of an urgent shipment? In such cases, you can book Dangerous Goods together with our proven express product td.Flash. Thanks to this combination, you have guaranteed access to capacity and the higher priority to match, in addition to shorter delivery times. If td.Flash/DGR is not enough you can make use of our DGR Emergency product.
- If special security precautions and supervision are also necessary, as is the case with ink for banknotes, Dangerous Goods can be combined with Valuables.
- When you choose Lufthansa Cargo for your airfreight needs, you benefit from our global network. We offer more than 300 destinations in around 100 countries. Even those dangerous goods prohibited from transport in the cargo hold of passenger aircraft (Cargo Aircraft Only) arrive safely wherever they need to be thanks to our fleet, consisting of Boeing 777F aircraft.
- And if our network happens not to stretch to some especially remote destination, we offer Network-on-demand, which gives you the opportunity to charter flights or to reroute one of our freighter’s scheduled flights. We act flexibly according to your needs.
LHC Download Section Chemicals 2
This is how it works.
Interested to see exactly how customized solutions for hazardous materials or just for chemical products look like? Check out our clients’ logistics highlights here.
The digital Dangerous Goods Declaration. For quicker processing and fewer errors, simply use the IATA standard eDGD. Find out more about eDGD.