Logistics for the aviation industry.
Taking the fastest route to your destination at the highest speed and with professional handling: the demands that the aviation industry places on logistics are high – and specific. Just like the quality and diversity of the logistics solutions that we have customized to meet your needs. Regardless of whether you choose td.Pro for your standard needs, td.Flash for urgent spare parts or Emergency.Solutions, the emergency service that makes the impossible possible: our products allow you to ensure that your regular operations run smoothly and to minimize AOG times.
Customized and simple.
Flying provides real benefits.
You can count on your spare parts arriving at their destination safely and quickly, which we ensure with short lead times, fast direct flights, flexible emergency solutions and more.
- Everything you need: a comprehensive global network and a multitude of products that have been optimized to meet your requirements.
- When every minute counts: regardless of whether you choose td.Flash or Emergency.Solutions for the most urgent of spare parts – your shipment will arrive right when it is needed.
- Just in case: Care, our special product for dangerous goods, complies with the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Transparent and predictable: monitored processes ensure smooth operations and minimize cancellations and cancellation costs.
- Comprehensive documentation: continuous monitoring of shipments with photo documentation and password-protected shipment tracking in real time.
- Professional handling: specially trained employees take care of your sensitive cargo, and transfers are kept to a necessary minimum.
- Real insider competence: as a member of the aviation industry, we and our international team of specialists understand your needs very well – and are there for you 24/7.
Flying can be so simple.
If you value quality, competence and customized logistics solutions, then we are the right choice for you.
- More speed: the quickest connections to over 300 destinations in 100 countries worldwide, including direct transfers and further transport on the ground.
- The highest quality worldwide: smooth transport – through proper handling, precise timing and efficient processes at all locations.
- Reliability and transparency: getting your cargo to its destination safely and on time and tracking it worldwide – thanks to services that are available around the clock with comprehensive tracking options.
- Competence from experience: always the best way – with nearly 100 years of airfreight expertise in a wide range of industries.
- The best advice: a team of specialists is available 24/7 to help you with your questions and bookings and to provide quick problem-solving.