LHC Tabs Customer-owned Tracker WC
Track it yourself: customer-owned Tracker.
A solid foundation for optimizing your entire supply chain. On most Lufthansa and Lufthansa Cargo flights, you can track your shipment from approved manufacturers with your own tracking device – and so benefit from even more precise delivery monitoring data.
This is how easy shipment tracking works.
- Status information from CiQ (formerly C2K) creates detailed tracking data
- Tracking made easy: customer-owned Tracker guideline
- If you would like to have a cargo tracking device evaluated for the use on our aircrafts, please use this document and proceed as described there.
- Non-intentionally transmitting devices powered by coin cells are per EASA AIR OPS GM1 CAT.GEN.MPA.140 (b) in a switched-off status – and are therefore permitted for usage on LH / LCAG Fleet without further assessment
Regulations for trackers with lithium-ion batteries.
- All tracking devices with lithium-ion batteries must meet IATA DGR regulations
- A shipment does not have to be declared as a ‘DGR lithium battery shipment’:
- if a package contains two or fewer tracking devices and
- includes no more than two packages with no more than two tracking device
- A shipment must be declared as a ‘DGR Lithium battery shipment’:
- if a package contains three or more tracking devices or
- if a shipment includes three or more packages with one or more tracking devices each
LHC Download Section Customer-owned Tracker WC
Your advantages at a glance:
No further costs after purchase of the tracking devices
Detailed information about your shipment
More advantages depending on the device, such as theft protection or humidity monitoring