Logistics for the aviation industry.
With the fastest speed and professional handling on the shortest route to its destination: the aviation industry’s logistics demands are very high – and specific. Just like the quality and variety of solutions we have specially customized for your industry’s needs.
Whether with td.Pro for standard deliveries, td.Flash for urgent replacement parts or as Emergency if we need to make the impossible possible for you: simply ensure smooth operations and minimize AOG time with us.
Contact our Global Industry Management Team at email@example.com
Your benefits at a glance.
For delivery of urgent replacement parts, flying is the fastest route
Short lead times are no problem
Direct flights ensure that sensitive parts are transferred as infrequently as possible and vibration is limited
Customized and simple.
The best care with Lufthansa Cargo.
- Everything you need: Comprehensive global network and services, optimized for your demands
- When every minute counts: Delivery according to your schedule – whether with td.Flash or as Emergency for urgent replacement parts
- Just to be sure: Shipment as Dangerous Goods according to IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations is available
- Transparent and easy to plan: Monitored processes and seamless procedures – to minimize down time and costs
- Comprehensive documentation: Seamless shipment monitoring with photo documentation and password-protected shipment tracking in real time
- Professional handling: Specially trained staff for your sensitive cargo, transfers limited to the absolute minimum
- Real insider expertise: Available for you 24/7 – as a part of the aviation industry, our specialist international team has the best understanding of your needs
Flying can be so simple.
If you value quality, competence and customized logistics solutions, then we are the right choice for you.
- More speed: the quickest connections to over 300 destinations in 100 countries worldwide, including direct transfers and further transport on the ground
- The highest quality worldwide: smooth transport – through proper handling, precise timing and efficient processes at all locations
- Reliability and transparency: getting your cargo to its destination safely and on time and tracking it worldwide – thanks to services that are available around the clock with comprehensive tracking options
- Competence from experience: always the best way – with nearly 100 years of airfreight expertise in a wide range of industries
- The best advice: a team of specialists is available 24/7 to help you with your questions and bookings and to provide quick problem-solving