Road Feeder Service.
Worldwide air freight transport at ground level.
RFS covers a substantial part of the Lufthansa Cargo transport process chain in Europe and North America. Selected routes are also available in Asia, the Middle East, South America and South Africa.
Worldwide RFS network.
Tonnage >600.000 p.a.
Scheduled within Europe: 65.000 services
Non-scheduled within Europe: 25.000 services
Scheduled outside of Europe: 26.000 services
RFS schedules are included in the flight schedule.
Lufthansa Cargo is the market leader in Europe.
- Scheduled services to almost 115 stations.
- Highly frequented routes to/from all industrial centers in Western Europe.
- Number one to Eastern European destinations.
- Central RFS hub in FRA as well as MUC and VIE.
- Around-the-clock disposition and monitoring of all RFS services.
- Designated airport-to-door services (cd.Solutions).
- Use of special equipment (temperature control, excess width, etc.).
- Use of trucks with roller beds.
- Use of an air waybill and manifest.
- Published on the LH reservation system.
- Use of an LH flight number.
- Measurement of on-time performance included.Additional, non-scheduled services available at the request of the customer.