Logistics for the oil and gas industries.
Reliable, safe and all over the world at the highest speed: the demands that the oil and gas industries place on the logistics supply chain are high – and specific. Just like the quality of the solutions that we have specially customized to meet the needs of your industry. Regardless of whether you choose Care for dangerous goods, td.Flash for urgent spare parts or Emergency.Solutions, the emergency solution that makes the impossible possible: our products allow you to ensure smooth operations at all times and and to minimize production downtime.
Your benefits at a glance.
The airways are the fastest option, especially when it comes to delivering urgent spare parts.
Flying is the least complicated way to reach exploration and production sites, onshore and offshore, all over the world.
Airfreight is the safest way to transport dangerous goods and, in some countries, the only possible option.
Customized and simple.
Flying provides real benefits.
You can count on your equipment and spare parts arriving at their destination safely and as soon as possible, which we ensure with a global route network, flexible emergency solutions, the highest security standards and more.
- Fast and flexible: express shipping with td.Flash guarantees rapid, priority access to capacity on short notice
- Just in case: Care, our special product for dangerous goods, complies with the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and focuses on ensuring the safety of human beings, shipments, the environment and aircraft
- Personally monitored: Courier.Solutions with personal supervision to ensure especially short, secure transits
- Comprehensive documentation: controlled, transparent processes with continuous shipment monitoring and password-protected shipment tracking in real time
- For large items: our Boeing 777F also allows for the transport of oversized cargo items up to 3 meters tall
Flying can be so simple.
If you value quality, competence and customized logistics solutions, then we are the right choice for you.
- More speed: the quickest connections to over 300 destinations in 100 countries worldwide, including direct transfers and further transport on the ground.
- The highest quality worldwide: smooth transport – through proper handling, precise timing and efficient processes at all locations.
- Reliability and transparency: getting your cargo to its destination safely and on time and tracking it worldwide – thanks to services that are available around the clock with comprehensive tracking options.
- Competence from experience: always the best way – with nearly 100 years of airfreight expertise in a wide range of industries.
- The best advice: a team of specialists is available 24/7 to help you with your questions and bookings and to provide quick problem-solving.