- When things become crucial.
- Highest speed and priority.
- Guaranteed capacity and highest quality.
- 24/7 td.Flash Tracking Support.
- Mobile Operations Team (MOT).
When things become crucial: td.Flash.
Imagine: An irreplaceable Fender Stratocaster has to get to Los Angeles on time for an open-air concert.
Or an urgently needed turbine has to get to Hong Kong as soon as possible in order to prevent a production shutdown. In both cases, time and a lot of money are at stake. And in both cases, the answer is td.Flash by Lufthansa Cargo.
td.Flash is the world’s leading express air freight service for airport-to-airport shipments. Its mix of speed, highest quality and short-term capacity access makes td.Flash the first choice for important and urgent shipments. Use it for any size of freight, without weight limitation. Whether 50 kg, 500 kg or 5 tons - with td.Flash, your express shipping goes smoothly.
Our worldwide logistics network offers fast flight connections to some 300 destinations in more than 100 countries. We get your urgent shipment where it needs to be.
Highest speed and priority.
Best speed through minimal handling and transport times - you can count on it:
- Latest acceptance time up to 2 hours before scheduled takeoff.
- Earliest time of availability starting 2 hours after scheduled landing.
- Shortest hub transit times: FRA 3 hours, MUC 2.5 hours, VIE 2.15 hours.
- Carriage on passenger and cargo aircraft as well as scheduled Road Feeder Service.
- Express freight loaded near the cargo doors - last in, first out.
- Loading either loose or with separate td.Flash containers/pallets.
- Direct and separate transportation to and from Lufthansa Cargo Center.
With td.Flash, you get guaranteed capacity access* for your express shipments - even during high demand periods. It is a good feeling.
Guaranteed capacity* with booking up to 3 hours before latest acceptance time:
- 200 kg/1.2 m³ - on all flights and all aircraft.
Guaranteed capacity* with booking up to 24 hours before latest acceptance time:
- 1,000 kg/6 m³ - on widebody aircraft
- 2,000 kg/12 m³ - on freighter flights
With the capacity guarantee* you will receive an immediate confirmation of your booking request.
* Individual exceptions are possible for technical or routing reasons. Guarantee applies to shipments in a 1:6 volume ratio.
Highest quality and reliability.
We apply the highest quality standards, and each shipment is continuously monitored. You can rely on it:
- The Mobile Operations Team at our Frankfurt hub monitors all time-critical td.Flash shipments and makes sure that everything goes smoothly, even if a flight is delayed.
- Transportation quality is measured based on the Cargo 2000 industry standard.
- Process quality is permanently monitored and improved with Continuous Process Management.
- Continuous further training of employees with the help of a global training and qualification program ensures the highest process compliance.
Of course: Simple booking and communication.
When it gets down to the wire, you do not just need speed, you also need simplicity and professionalism.
Lufthansa Cargo eServices:
- Electronic booking anytime, anywhere - eBooking 24/7.
- Get the current status of your shipment around the clock with eTracking, or by Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Traxon.
- Exclusive with td.Flash: 24/7 personal contact for questions about ongoing shipments.
Personal assistance around the clock for your td.Flash shipment.
As world leading experts for air cargo, we aim to continuously improve our performance and our service level offered to you. As a result, we have made td.Flash even better and even more reliable: Thanks to our „24/7 td.Flash Tracking Support Service" you have a one-click access to experts in support desk around the clock. They will answer your request within 30 minutes and offer you exactly the kind of support you need, right when you need it. No detours, no delays.
24/7 td.Flash Tracking Support: Overview of your benefits.
- Convenient, direct access to our td.Flash customer solutions experts.
- Personal, competent service available to you at any time: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Reliably fast solutions - your request will have the highest priority.
Download: List of countries, in which the 24/7 td.Flash Tracking Support Service is available.
Service when you need it most: 5 simple steps
- Step 1: You are tracking your td.Flash shipment online via eTracking and you would like to verify the shipment status with a Lufthansa Cargo expert.
- Step 2: Click the button „24/7 td.Flash Tracking Support“ right underneath Actual Status:
- Step 3: Fill out shortly the web-to-mail form with your contact information and your enquiry.
- Step 4: A Lufthansa Cargo expert will take care of your issue and take immediate action without delay.
- Step 5: Our td.Flash service expert will contact you within 30 minutes.
Get peace of mind:
With our „24/7 Tracking-Support Service“ reliable, professional help, directly from our experts, is only a click away.
Thanks to an innovative software specially developed by Lufthansa Cargo, the Mobile Operations Team (MOT) can identify all time-critical shipments before landing and prepare measures to accelerate the shipments on the ground, for example, by organizing special transport from and to the aircraft.
Possible product combinations td.Flash.
* More combinations of these special products may be available on request. Please contact your customer service representative for individual clarification.