Go digital. Be successful.
Initiatives and projects.
Your digital possibilities along the transport chain.
↓ 01 - Booking.
Use eBooking to send your booking on the digital journey right from the start.
- Simple and fast processing of routine bookings.
- Immediate confirmation of available capacity.
- Saves time compared to booking by phone or fax.
- Integrated directly into the Lufthansa Cargo reservation system.
- 24/7 availability.
- Register on our eServices portal.
- Contact Lufthansa Cargo’s eChannel Helpdesk with any questions you may have. Email: eChannelSupport@dlh.de, Phone: +49 1802 737 737 (not accessible from mobile phones).
- How to register and create a personal profile.
- How to make a standard eBooking.
- How to make multiple segment bookings.
- eBookings with specific flight numbers and delivery times.
- How to eBook a Spot Quotation (ad-hoc rate).
- How to update a pre existing eBooking.
- Explanation about queue and rejection codes and embargo information.
↓ 02 - Shipment data transmission.
Standard Messaging and Data Capture Tool.
- Transfer data according to Cargo-IMP and Cargo XML standards.
- Ideal for small and medium-sized businesses: AWB and HAWB data are captured – without own IT interface to Lufthansa Cargo.
- Step-by-step process and automatically prepopulated booking data.
- Fully integrated into our Lufthansa Cargo eServices environment.
- All documents printable on demand.
- Immediate feedback for users.
- Data exchange with the Cargo Community Service Provider of your choice.
- Registered users can access the Data Capture Tool via eServices and with the eServices App.
↓ 03 - Goods acceptance.
eAWB and eHouseManifest.
Based on the transferred data, you will make a paperless delivery.
- Reduced administrative burden.
- Process efficiency increased and time savings of up to 50%.
- Improved quality.
- Contribution to environmental protection.
- Cost savings with every shipment.
- Sign the IATA Multilateral Agreement (IATA Resolution 672) as legal basis of eFreight.
- Enter into the multilateral agreement in consultation with your LH Cargo sales representative.
- Contact Lufthansa Cargo’s eChannel Helpdesk in the event of technical difficulties. Email: eChannelSupport@dlh.de, Phone: +49 1802 737 737 (not accessible from mobile phones)
↓ 04 - Shipment transport.
With eTracking, you can easily retrieve your shipment or flight status information online and via our eServices app.
- Customized alert messages.
- Multiple email, text messaging and fax numbers possible.
- Easy access with or without login.
- You can trace the shipment with the AWB number.
- Registered users can set their notification preferences in eServices.